University Student Forum آخر تحديث 7/7/2019 11:19:10 AM
A group of students with a great sense of responsibility towards the environment in general and the campus environment in particular. They possess several positive qualities that make them keen to activate the policies and procedures for managing the campus in a sustainable manner through several activities:
- Conducting lectures and awareness sessions that contribute to enhancing students' environmental behavior and facilitating their understanding in preserving their environment.
- Organizing study days on topics related to environmental problems and highlighting solutions such as: the impact of war on the environment, sustainable urban environment, the future of agriculture in the Middle East, the influence of the fashion industry and cosmetics on the environment.
- Celebrating local and international environmental events on campus.
- Organizing environmental exhibitions and issuing leaflets to increase environmental awareness on and off campus.
- Participating in local environmental competitions offered by the Ministry of Education and Higher Authority and the Environmental Quality Authority, as well as competitions and environmental debates held at the regional and international levels, which create an interactive platform that allows students to understand and discuss the most important environmental issues and the impact of negative habits on the environment and ways to protect them.
- Encouraging students to adopt creative environmental initiatives that are in line with the University's vision, strategic plan and community resources.
- Presenting environmental and documentary films dealing with environmental problems in the world.